Skip school for a week in Silicon Valley with top Swedish entrepreneurs
- We sponsor Swedish students to skip their job/school for a week to go to Silicon Valley
- Meet Swedish founders who've raised millions and level-up your ambition
- Agenda: talks, walks and dinners with founders
- Snabbt is a non-profit created by Alfred Wahlforss, Wilhelm Bolin and Emil Erne
- 2024 dates will be announced shortly - sign up here
- Peter Welinder, VP Product Open AI
- Gustaf Alströmer, Group Partner Y Combinator
- Oskar Hjertonsson, CEO and co-founder of Cornershop, Acquired by Uber
- Sandra Malmberg, Partner at EQT Ventures
- Mårten Mickos, CEO of HackerOne
- Joel Hellermark, CEO and co-founder of Sana Labs
- Lonis Hamaili, CEO and co-founder of Godmode
- Harrison Chase, CEO and co-founder of LangChain
- Elin Lütz, CEO and co-founder of Ripe
- Axel Ericsson, Thiel Fellow and Entrepreneur
- Silas Alberti, Stanford PhD and co-founder of cofactory.ai
- Arvid Lunnemark, Co-founder of cursor.so
- Christian Wiklund, CEO of unitq.com
- Cory Levy, Investor and founder of Z Fellows
- Oliver Edholm, CEO and co-founder of Depict.ai
- Damir Vrabac, Co-founder of Valar Labs
- Mathias Wikström, CEO and co-founder of Doconomy
- Deqa Abukar, Co-founder of BLING
- Ted Persson, Partner at EQT Ventures
- Max Samuel, Partner at Snö Ventures
- And many more!
Snabbt Batch 1 - 2023
- Aron Stålmarck - Protein design using LLM's
- Charles Maddock - Web browser for AI agents
- Ebba Olin - Female hygien products reducing PCOS symptoms
- Hugo Berg - GpuEVM, reducing cryptography fraud
- Isaak Sundeman - AI math tutor
- Marcus Persson - Shopify for digital products
- Martin Blomberg - Methane reducing molecule
- Max Junestrand - AI assistant for legal
- Melvin Hagberg - Stealth in e-commerce
- Wilma Emanuelsson - Synchronized audio to reading through eye tracking
What do I get if I get accepted?
- A sponsored week with peers and advisors in San Francisco –– no strings attached!
- The chance to meet founders and investors from Silicon Valley while working on your own idea.
Can anyone apply?
Yes as long as you're a Swedish citizen or permanent resident – no credentials required. You also need to have a passport and be able to get an ESTA to enter into the United States.
Who are you looking for?
Young people from Sweden who are tinkering on side projects and are thinking about starting companies or in the early days. It's not a requirement to be technical but it's a plus. You must be pursuing some type of independent projects, but they don't have to be startup-related. We prefer people who move fast. If you have a demo of what you're tinkering on, we would love to see it even if it's early.
We are multiple people working on the same project, how do we apply?
We will select at most one participant per project. You can either apply as a project, or individually.
Do I have to live in Sweden?You need to be a Swedish citizen or permanent resident.
Do I need a company to apply?
No, but you need to show that you are actively working on projects outside of school / work.
Where will we stay?
We've booked an Airbnb in the middle of San Francisco. You might have to share a room with another participant.
When are we going?
We will book flights from the 2nd until the 6th of December, with the option to extend. Official programming ends on the 6th in San Francisco.
What does the schedule for the trip look like?
We've scheduled 1:1 chats with founders who've raised $50M+ as well as those who are just starting out. You'll also meet with VCs and angel investors who can fund your ideas. We will not be doing visits to Google campus, Meta, etc – the trip is about starting a company, not a career fair. The rest of the time is spent working on your side project. We end the trip with an event where participants get to pitch to a selected group of founders and investors. Most importantly, you get to spend time with the cohort and Swedish entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley.
How many people are selected?
At most 10.
What's the application process?
Application form including a one minute video, and a 10 min interview for those selected.
I love this idea and I want to help!
Thank you for also wanting to support the next generation of Swedish entrepreneurs! If you want to contribute in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have further questions! How can I reach you?
Sponsored by EQT Ventures